Tuesday, May 17, 2005

found it...

i finally found the lyrics to the song 'With All My Heart'. its highly probable that i wasn't a good internet user in the first place. i should have gone to advance search to 'find the exact phrase' in the first place. hahaha.....

i remember singing this song when i was very much younger. just a little kid in sunday school when i was taught this song.

With all my heart
I will follow after You
With all my soul
I will praise You, O Lord
With all the strength
that You have given me
I won't be led astray
With all my heart
I will walk in Your ways.

and another song that i sang solo during the 40th anniversary celebration and concert of the 1st KL BB. that was like 10 years old. haha... i don't remember the title at all. probably, 'little lamb'?

I want to be Your little lamb
Follow wherever You go
If I would ever go astray
Your loving hands will lead me back home
Your hands will lead me back home

Little lamb, little lamb
I'll be Your little lamb
Little lamb, little lamb
I'll be Your little lamb.

i was portraying a naughty boy who caused trouble while playing hide and seek. i was rejected and cast away by my friends and then i sang that song.

yes, Lord. Your loving hands will lead me back home.
I want walk in Your ways.

No comments: