Tuesday, August 02, 2005

???

sorry for not having posted for some 'while'. i usually post when there are reflections and godly reflections. sadly there wasn't any.

times have been in the downs and confusing.
i'm sorry again, for some things i cannot post.
but it has been a down week in spiritually.
my faith shaken. and with confusion.
a lot of things to do with the future.
lying on the risky edge where anything could happen.
the level uncertainty is too high.

why no Bible verses?
because i had pretty much didn't want to think about it.

in short, been through times of blankness and lostness. confused and being angry at the same time didn't help. times where i wonder why, again?, huh?, so what about God's Will?

well, we'll see...
there's pretty much a lot of formal stuff that i have to do.

Matthew 6:33
But strive first for the kingdom of God and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well.

Jeremiah 29:11-13
For surely I know the plans I have for you, says the Lord, plans for your welfare and not for harm, to give you a future with hope.
Then when you call upon me and come and pray to me, I will hear you.
When you search for me, you will find me; if you seek me with all your heart,

1 Peter 4:8-11
Above all, maintain constant love for one another, for love covers a multitude of sins.
Be hospitable to one another without complaining.
Like good stewards of the manifold grace of God, serve one another with whatever gift each of you has received.
Whoever speaks must do so as one speaking the very words of God; whoever serves must do so with the strength that God supplies, so that God may be glorified in all things through Jesus Christ. To him belong the glory and the power forever and ever. Amen.

Luke 12:48
But the one who did not know and did what deserved a beating will receive a light beating. From everyone to whom much has been given, much will be required; and from the one to whom much has been entrusted, even more will be demanded.

Rom 12:1-2
I appeal to you therefore, brothers and sisters, by the mercies of God, to present your bodies as a living sacrifice, holy and acceptable to God, which is your spiritual worship.
Do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your minds, so that you may discern what is the will of God—what is good and acceptable and perfect.

Exodus 33:13-15
Now if I have found favor in your sight, show me your ways, so that I may know you and find favor in your sight. Consider too that this nation is your people."
He said, "My presence will go with you, and I will give you rest."
And he said to him, "If your presence will not go, do not carry us up from here.

"No eye has seen, no ear has heard, and no mind has imagined what God has prepared for those who love him.'
1 Corinthians 2:9

No comments: