Tuesday, August 16, 2005

moods...

i have never faced a paper, or 3 pages that i can spend an hour on. and this is not that it is super interesting but more of the effort of trying to understand.
i sat 3 hours in the library. and i don't understand. there are parts here and parts there. i think its going to take super long concentrating train of thinking. financial modelling techniques... sigh...

at home, at night, still doing the paper. the mood was going down but was lightened with my housemates singing in the bathroom. arthur was practising and singing in the bathroom, doing a good job in his effort to remember the lyrics and also lightening up my mood. hahaha... he was reciting his script and the other actors parts. he knows it by heart!
it is very funny. but i can see he is making the effort to 'live' in his role.

been doing purpose driven life again. and it does lighten my heart. and helping me focus. meditation on His Word. reminded me of verses in sunday school.
"how can a young man keep his way pure? By living according to Your Word. ... I have hidden Your Word in my heart, that i may not sin against You." Psalm 119:9,11

No comments: