Monday, August 22, 2005

memories of home...

i didn't touch friendster much. but today, i thought, hmmm... why not? and yes, there are a lot of updated photos and mine was still the same. i still look the same anyway so just added one or 2 more photos.

it brings back a lot of memories of home. it wasn't just about events, but in my thoughts, it was also about character and the elements and essence of 'william'. it was pretty much a lot of thoughts. of changes, of improvements, of regrets, of disappointments. i question, had i been better? or worse? after going through 2 and half years of uni overseas.

sadly, i would say that in many ways, i did not react in godly ways to events and situations. i would have misplaced my thoughts many times, leaving my spiritual foundations and fundamentals in malaysia. i ask for forgiveness for disappointing and hurting others. i know i am not giving God my best.

comparing in church back home and now, its worse. or is it not?
okay, here i realised, i had to stop cause it was getting a bit too personal. and interestingly, so my journal starts again. in the end, blogs have their limits.

but i also thank God in many ways for building me and teaching me. maturing me. though i still love to disturb people. but i have learnt the seriousness in dealing with situations, wisdom, um.... okay, i haven't gathered my thoughts for this area. give me some other time to type this.

No comments: