Wednesday, August 10, 2005

4 a.m.

sigh... been sleeping at 4 a.m. for the past 2 days.
half the time i did work. but having every possible entertainment deleted off my comp is taking its toll. unknowingly, i'm addicted to watching or reading something when eating. and music, but i'm aware of that anyway.

work being done, good stuff.
but not waking up late and having an aching body.

thankfully today, i have no class. no, it's not a free time. its a full-on finishing-tutorial day. and with half the day gone, i pretty much have to speed up.
things are slowly gaining control and tempo lately. am happy.

spent time at lincoln college yesterday. and it reminded me so much of college life. its a part i'll always remember. one of the starting points coming overseas. and also after that, realising even more that i'm going to be an oldie's oldie. waliau!
i give thanks to God for placing wonderful people around me in college that had supported me in my times of weakness.

No comments: