Thursday, August 18, 2005

what the?

waking up this morning, my right hand, where the last knuckle is, started to itch. and itch real badly for the rest of the day it did. (9-6pm) i couldn't sleep last night, so i turned in early. and when i woke up. it swelled even worse and its 3 red dots in a line. i have no idea.

i researched up spider bites or tick bites cause the swelling is significant, not to mention the itchiness and the pain. its like my whole hand is cold except the swelling part where it is pretty heated up. some other parts are hurting as well, near my joint of my right arm and my shoulder. got kind of worried, not wanting to lose my finger or its ability.

had been having some health problems lately. going to see the doctor tomorrow. to check the hand and maybe for the tiredness as well. it could be my sleeping pattern, my diet, or just lazy.

better attempt some reading since i'm awake with the pain. been making a playlist of meaningful songs, worshipping God and more of personal worship of the heart.

No comments: