Sunday, December 03, 2006

weekend?

well, i know i was going to have a busy weekend.

having christmas cantata practise at 12-2pm, organ training at 2-5pm, Myf AGM at 3-5pm, MYF Christmas party at 6-10pm+ . phew... and that's a saturday. yeah.. i know organ training and AGM clashes so when it comes to voting and nomination they miss call me and i leave organ training for a while. oh yeah... i am the new treasurer. honestly, i still forget that i am treasurer. still hasn't registered in the brain yet.

work? well, i finish stuff up pretty fast and keeping good discipline. but i'm waking up moodier now. i was talking to a good friend and asking him how its has been for him to be working so long. i said its only 2 months-plus for me and the mundane routine is starting to eat into me. (with some dramatic-thoughtful effect) you know, it just makes me want to sit down on the steps, look into the vast sky, gaze into the endless starry night, with a deep sigh, ask, 'what is the meaning of life?'

knowing my age, he looked at me and said, 'man, you got a pretty long way more to go'. hahaha... a nice laugh with a brother who impacted me since young. its great to see him again.

No comments: