Tuesday, November 28, 2006

videos...

okay okay.. i need to protect myself before any conspiracies or doubts about my sexuality comes up. hahaha... plus i'd like to share this too... wonder why i didn't think of sharing it...

anyway, i was asked to make a video of myself answering questions. so 7 questions makes 7 videos.
the videos are for Returnees Night in OCF Adelaide 24th Nov. so did quite a rush for it and to upload it on the Multiply account[williamkch] (thank God for Multiply) for the person to download and compile it.
so with the rush, my sister helped me make it while i teach her economics in her room. that is why the pink flowery curtains at the background. i'm sure i explained that FIRST in the video. hahaha....

so with questions of, what's your feeling now that you've graduated? what did going home to Malaysia feel like? what were the major differences? what difficult issues? what was your experience/the process in finding a job? what joys did you experience as a returnee? what are your last words to ocfers and returnees?

i kind of had the advantage to be able to plan my answers. but i did the video quite a number of times. the amount of bloopers... haha...
she wanted about more than 1 min but less than 2 min per question. till i found out that a 1 minute video takes about 1 hour upload. don't even think about 2 minutes. so i made it all 20 seconds except for last words which is 1 minute-plus.

the questions kind of gave me a check on myself. it brings me joy again to continue to be able to do something and give to OCF. to be able to share what little wisdom i have that God has taught me.

i really had to choose and think what are the last words. i thought it out and i know that the last words are not just for their university journey but for their life. and it must be condensed cause i only have 1 minute. so i try to imagine:
1) i'm giving a 1-minute sermon for the rest of their life.
2) i'm going to die in 1 minute. what's my last words?

one thing for sure, i knew it was important. what are the fundamentals?
:) i'll post what i said up soon...
of course its not model answers lah.. definitely not. what i said, is based on what God said in His Word and also of the things i see that i hope none of my brothers and sisters that i love be in the future. [including me]

No comments: