Sunday, November 12, 2006

wow...

i was looking through a book that had lifted me up when i was in adelaide. 'Finding Peace' by Charles Stanley.

it brings back memories. the not-so-good memories. i'm still kind of amazed that i got through it. i didn't expect i could do it. i just never gave up. i wanted to fight on. and i did got through. i definitely know its not on my own. with God and the people, no, the Brothers and Sisters that He placed around me.
[my prayers are still with you all that are in the midst of exams]

even as i am back here, things are not smooth. but i learn to smile through all of it. i still got so much to learn. this week, i can say its a rougher week. but just smile lah. haha...

this scripture just wows me. i tell you, the amount of times that doubts and insecurities and inconfidence comes to my mind and heart, is a lot lot lot. this verse from Isaiah really lifted my heart and tells me:
- God is Always in control.
- from adelaide, God is REALLY placing me and using me. but not from the ends of the earth lah...
- i am His servant. i just so want to serve God to the fullest especially in ministry now.
- i fear. and God comforts because His presence is always with me and He is my God.
- i feel weakness. and God strengthens.
- God knows i need help.
- God knows the crazy things that i will get as i do my best to serve Him in ministry and He will uphold me as long as i am righteous and obey His commands.

- Isaiah 41:9-10 -

You whom i have taken from the ends of the earth,
and called from its farthest regions,
and said to you,
"You are My servant,
I have chosen you and have not cast you away:
Fear not, for I am with you;
be not dismayed, for I am your God.
I will strengthen you,
Yes, I will help you,
i will uphold you with My righteous right hand."

No comments: