Tuesday, November 14, 2006

mental defence...

i am tired.

i am glad that i still finish my work fast and early.

my life-defence is getting battered. the defence is good. but when getting knocked on day after day... its not a really nice feeling.

plus now that i am going to serve in some ministries, more problems comes up.

being an elite for God is tough. even warriors need a quiet place to rest. take the armour out and place it at the side. the warrior is also a child. i go running home to God each time my enemies have a go at me, be it the silent strategy or straight out in the open. God hold me and bring me through...
i'm persevering.
i'm not going to give up.
i won't give up.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

lol! bro, take it easy man. While it is great to lend our time, energy and talents for service, do remember too that God measures not our worth through our service. Also, may He grant you the joy as you serve..haha. what am i trying to say here?? lol!