Saturday, December 23, 2006

busy nights,,,

busy nights?
oh yeah man...

i didn't plan but the plans came.

i can't remember what i did on monday. i just remember i worked late.
tuesday was music practise for Christmas service. its quite a difficult song to pull off nicely.
wednesday was shopping, alone. and i know shopping's not one of my talent. going through the whole KLCC pretty quick and remembering shop's lot numbers are my talents.

thursday was company dinner. and so they say i've made a new meaning to the word 'bottomless'. i ate a lot.

after that was Gillian's birthday. i was super late. company dinner lasted till 10 and i reached her home at 10.50 p.m. (starts at 8pm) but i was ever determined to go.
not only to pass her my gift, but to also see my sister. she took care of me and nurtured me + having lots of patience with me, always telling me things to do or not to do (most i don't understand why or her intentions-of-wisdom too).
i only understood at a much later stage. how could i ever thank her? i miss my sister very much.
it was a small but big hearted celebration with close friends. i'm 'proud' to say that i was the youngest there. hee hee hee...
having just this little meeting, it is a precious little memory. inspires and refreshes.

i know this is going to sound kind of dramatic but its true.
it hasn't been long. but a hug makes a lot of difference. A LOT.
i know i felt care, refreshment and burdens lifted.
a hug....

1 comment:

gilliangel said...

thank you for even turning up!
it was good seeing you again; albeit for a short while - all grown up and working.=)

and your pressie is really useful!