Monday, December 18, 2006

so they return...so they graduate...

everyone's back... they're back for the holidays...

it's been pretty weird. i had a long silence and was wondering what happened to them. of course there was exams and then convention. it wasn't really that long, but it felt super long.

i didn't plan anything but got to go out with a few OCFers. it was an interesting journey. i just really wanted to catch up with a dear (short-legged) brother of mine. well, i got that, and also bonus, get to spend it with a few others.

it really lifted my spirits a lot. and as i think about it, what the? its only (since aug13) 4 months!!! its not that long. but it felt so long. anyways, spending that short time with them was great.

this week is also the graduation days of many people. congratulations... they reached the finish line, only to start a new race... okay that didn't come out right. they reached the finish line, and so a new journey begins!
- my question is, did you all see God working in your race? -
my dear brownie sister, my dear antenna brother, my dear elder mad sister (who calls me rosy cheeked brother), my dear hp othello brother, my dear (momo) brother and i know there are others but i can't remember who. (try and guess who these 5 are)

and like guy sebastian's Australian Idol Song, 'Angels brought me here';
it's been a long and winding journey,
but i'm finally here tonight,
picking up the pieces,
and walking back into the light....

p.s. just that part lah...

No comments: