Saturday, December 16, 2006

what a week!

well, firstly, i got to deal with the sunburn. i cannot believe i'm putting moisturizer on my face and skin 2-3 times a day. i have to but oh man, like a girl already. the first time i have to do this considering the degree of sunburns that i have.

work increased. so when i came back i didn't see a pile of work placed on my desk. but i saw it being placed on my desk. and as i finished friday, i couldn't solve a problem my manager gave me. it was tough.

what took most of my energy was not having enough sleep because i'm involved in the Christmas musical. okay.. i know i said i wasn't going to be involved but that was the choir. then they called me for the keyboard. so, okay... can... its some canggih keyboard, like a one man band. i am the one man orchestra for now. haha...

the musical is today. saturday night. got to be wearing all black. that's why i call my black shirt my performance shirt. wear only for performances and funerals.

p.s. at the moment i'm at the peeling stage. so i look like i'm a burnt victim.

1 comment:

GraceL said...

Hope the musical went well :)

And Merry Christmas in advance!