Sunday, January 09, 2005

yvonne's farewell

another dear sister that passes back to malaysia.

i was glad and honoured to be able to drive yvonne to the airport yesterday. was glad to be able to come back here early enough to see her home and help her to be prepared to go home (though i really feel sad doing it). when i came back here, my tai kar che helped me to settle in quick and aiding me with dinner and keeping me company.

she is quite good at seeing through people. probably a gift of hers. she can see through deep deep secrets. i'm sure she surprised a few people with her intuition. ever joyful and caring for people around her. being a good listener and elder sister to others. watching out for me. and advising me and keeping me down in many ways.

she has been here for 2 years in adelaide. i saw how she grew so much, to a faithful woman of God. her time and purpose in adelaide is done. now, her time in malaysia has started.

God be with you always, dear sister.

No comments: