Tuesday, January 04, 2005

of busy days and dreams...

with the start of classes, things definitely gets busier. and got to adapt to the schedule to fit out a prepare daily routine.

God grant me diligence and the discipline and a firm mind that i do not lose focus, and yet, to still have patience and tactfulness and not forgetting others around me. how hard it is, to be a man of God.

having watched the phantom of the opera and listening to the wonderful orchestration just brings back fires of dreams, of wanting to write scores and songs and music, for worship. a worship like don moen. to worship God. for heaven will be like that. multitudes from every tongue and tribe worshipping God.
somehow, dreams are dimned. if only i had more training and more proper training. if i had more time and opportunities. one day...one day....i hope it will come true.

the time would not be now, for it is a different purpose. the days are busy and time is crucial. how does it be, that a passion for music, and a path in finance?
it does not connect.......... for human eyes.

God knows the future. God holds our future in His hands. it is whether can we put our full trust in Him. how can i be complaining of the current path i have, if God had planned it? Lord, let my heart be after You always. don't let pride get in the way, or mixed with dreams. i don't care whether people look down on me, or judge me. it hurts. but i want to live for You. use whatever i have. mould me of my weaknesses. i try to live the best and in excellence for You, but when you get lots of sides being pressed on you, it is hard on me, Lord. grant me continuous healing from my past year. let not my heart and dreams disappear.

of busy days and dreams...

No comments: