Wednesday, December 10, 2008

looking forward to a trip...

its just a 2 day trip this sat and sun (13-14 dec).

its Richard and Sylvy's wedding. my OCF and uni friend. thought it was only 2 years in Adelaide but the amount of time spent is huge.

i don't know who will be there but i'm guessing a significant amount seeing that OCFers in Singapore have easier access to each other in Singapore. but those in Aust or KL, i'm not sure. it is tough to fit it in the schedule seeing that it is December. and assuming that most are serving in church, its guaranteed that there is a clash. i am having a clash myself but i've manage to avoid it.

so i'll just let it be a surprise to me when i'm there. it'll be just one night or technically 48 hours in singapore.

honestly it was a pain organizing cause its a lot of uncertainties like transport and accomodation and whatever else. i did not feel any excitement at all cause i was worried about the admin stuff which i'm not good at. however, after some while, it did dawn on me that i'm going to meet the people that mean a lot to me. and i couldn't stop smiling. it also got me started on reviewing myself; how have i been doing after 2 years +.

i'll be staying at the bridegroom's place. how wonderful is that...
hmm... i wonder whether will i be sitting in the wedding car.... seeing that i have no transport to the church... or will he make me walk there... haha...

No comments: