Thursday, November 06, 2008

i've figured it out...

i've figured it out.
now i know why i've lessened my blogging.

1) i'm not online much.
2) i've not been having enough 'pauses' in my life to think.
3) i've not been going around blogs.
4) i don't know who i'm blogging to.

i would remember that OCFers were having an impact on me and i would be glad to write about the impacts and thoughts and amazements (and hurts) that occurs, knowing that it encourages them as well.

which again brings me to my own self-questioning. so i'm saying its worse now so i don't write? or is it the same now? why?
i sit here and stare blankly at the screen. is it transparency? or i still want to be honest, but i don't dare to be honest? scraping away everything, what's the underlying thing?

oh boy... another area to review.

1 comment:

Flo Flo said...

sometimes blog to me is like talking to God.. in a more tangible way. how's ur results by the way?