Thursday, May 22, 2008

weird...

i just finished yesterday's bad-mood post and then checked my email and danny had just emailed about a song from SCC. about God's ways being higher than our own. its just weird.
i had a 'what the?' for a while, but just let the bad mood subside by itself. i was wondering whether the stress and anticipation of MU vs Chelsea was subconsciously draining my mind too...

today was a whole new day. with checking the results first thing in the morning online. yay! MU won... i feel that if drogba controlled himself and wasn't sent off, Chelsea would have won it.
fortunately, i didn't watch the match and got enough rest. cause it was blood donation at the bank. i had no idea cause notices were only given the day before and i was at training.

the day was very packed. i had to rush my work to finish because i'll be on 2 weeks leave. unfortunately, i couldn't finish my work in time for class. was successful for most of the day till the last assignment. racing against time, my final result did not match, and i got a panic attack and was discouraged. i tried to recover quickly mentally but to no avail. you could see desperation on my face cause i had class and had to finish on time. but after i accepted that it is goodbye class and calmed down, there you go, the answer came.

my colleagues got a bear for me. its a coinbox with the bears body being the base and with an unscrewable head with a slot on top. i was shocked at first. i didn't know what to say or how to react. i was just in shock. puzzled. 'what's that for?'. my colleagues thought i didn't like it.i tried to salvage the situation. i hope i had convinced them otherwise. i was very amused though. my funny colleagues...
i guess that's what makes life memorable...
now the 2 weeks start...

No comments: