Monday, May 26, 2008

birthday and first day of studying...

well, my 24th birthday passed. cause i was on my birthday leave, i thought of waking up only at 9. but nope, the smses were coming in before 9. thank you to my colleagues. yes, there were also those that sms past 12.
it did cheer me up.

i had to do some apartment admin stuff... and right through till lunch, smses keep coming. after lunch, i just sat down and spent half an hour to reply each sms personally. (personalized smses are a must!).

of course it didn't end there. i'm just happy and was touched to be remembered. after exam i'm going to record down everyone's birthday. i'm not those that record down, but seeing that i've got so many, i better start remembering. not that i'm selfish, it's just, ... something i haven't acquired.

sunday's trial exam, well, it was easier a bit. i improved a bit also. but still a long way from passing. and also seeing many areas i need to improve.

today, monday, first time sitting down to study for a whole day. got a bit restless at first. but now, getting it going. getting use to it. just that now, my neck is aching terribly. got to move once an hour.

i have to say that lots of things are going through my mind. stop buttons come in handy. but having some time to reflect, i see that there is a lot i got to learn. and i'm wondering what is God trying to teach me. i'm confused. where is He growing me? i'm frustrated. where is He leading me? is He really leading me? ah well... till the next time...

8th June.

No comments: