Monday, May 28, 2007

so what happened?

before i forget, i would remember and thank priscilla for also remembering my birthday, way before hand. and danny did send the wish to me.

and the weekend? okay.. i was KOed out. full days on thurs, fri and sat. waliau...
i have a green teddy bear in office which is one of my friends in times of stress, and i have Wilson, my tennis ball. so towards about 9pm on sat, my colleague and i were throwing the tennis ball in the office. my manager just let us do it to lessen the stress...

bouncing the tennis ball in the office after about 2 hours of work, helps to relax. because it is a hand and eye and brain coordination. the eye exercises and so do the neck and hands.
what the? why am i talking about Wilson? aiyah....

anyways, i didn't have to work on sunday, cause i made sure its all finish by the time saturday ends. so there, my Sabbath is still there. so much for worrying in the previous posts.

Matthew 6:34
Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.

i did reflect upon what happen in my last birthday. it was nearing exams. and i had priscilla to thank for making that 22nd birthday really good = surrounded by friends that i love.
and before that, i thought i was staying on and thought no big deal if my 22nd wasn't celebrated cause there will still be the 23rd in adelaide. yeah, yeah... so i thought. but priscilla didn't let that happen. priscilla was shocked when i replied, 'nothing. don't need to do anything lah. too near exams.' and she was so nice to really plan it out and the LIST especially. it was in a chocolate shop. the best stuff in the world! CHOCOLATE! and its CHOCOLATE and FRIENDS!

and so, my last birthday in adelaide, was made good to remember.

No comments: