Monday, August 07, 2006

home...

called back sunday. it is confirmed. i am going home.
my uncle is unable to sponsor me. its not his fault that he don't want. its just circumstances. so don't blame him. i'm dependent on him. he's not the bad guy.

God is closing the door. but for now. its not forever. but i have to say, after some time settling back home, uprooting is going to be painful again.
God's moving me back home? why? God will tell me why in time to come, just like how He did when i first came here. (saying this painfully)

august 13th, this sunday.

i want to apologies first if i miss out meeting anyone. especially my oldies.
and that's also if i can call everyone before i go home and not call from malaysia.
6 days is very little time.

its a turmoil in the heart and mind. getting hard to sleep.
but i must be obedient to God. there is something or things that He wants me to learn.
and to pray and be thankful for the time and people here.

i don't deny that it is very painful. very. draining me a lot. and it is a lot of things to clear up. its 80% pain and 20% others. amidst the pain, trying very hard to commit to God and not be bitter or angry or anything else.

i thank you for the wishes and time spent. i'm sorry if i can't go out with everyone.

No comments: