Wednesday, August 09, 2006

3 days...

phew! 3 days. been really packed. packed to the max.
but it is time well spent.

have been meeting people whenever i can. making sure i didn't lose time as well. nearly forgot to pay for my flight ticket. terrible.

monday and tuesday, did lots of admin stuff and also meet up with people. i'm really thankful for the people that God put in my life. i know its no mere coincidence or luck or chance that i'm here and that they are here as well.

today evening, had dinner with my oldies, which would be your grand-oldies (they are so going to get me). i'm really glad. the little bits of words of wisdom that i can get from them when i return. things to hold on to, things to let go, things to keep.

it is a fragile time. but i keep repeating, must be obedient to God, must be obedient to God. mentally and emotionally stretched. can't sleep properly. tired. but i try to pray more. to pray meaningfully.

i am quite a skeptic. hard to convince. and God knows that. and so He shows me very clearly, that He wants me home = with only one way left (no need convincing). and not many, so that i can't go, if this, if that, if whatever else.

i do have some questions here and there. and there are things that are hard to let go. things that are close to my heart.
but truly, God, in some ways, has been showing me bits here and there, to things that i am lacking and need to learn. and the best and fastest place to learn is by going back home. God is not done with me yet.

i'm beginning to understand a returnee more and more.

1 comment:

siew wai said...

our paths will cross again. if not, we will have a huge reunion with everyone in heaven :D
love u, brother.