Thursday, July 27, 2006

turmoil in the head...

uni has started, and i have no uni. i do feel lost. its a transitionary period. a different one this time.

its a weird thing, that you'll only understand a returnee when you are one. a very weird feeling indeed.

i don't think i'll hide it any longer though it is still uncertain. the past few days have been a turmoil in the head for me. and being sick doesn't really help me emotionally. i have to tell that my PR things aren't looking too good, as in the requirements. i thought i could but when looking at it the second time, i can't.

so my visa runs out on august 15. i am seeing a migration agent now, to see what options i have. he is assessing me now. and i have to decide (if there are options). other things are also on my mind. its going to be really difficult to leave. argghhh!

i'm grateful for the people that God placed around me. got to talk with my seniors, yvonne and elvin, and they supported me and encouraged me. going back is not bad. its the sudden uprooting and things that may not happen. thank you for the seniors that He placed with me.
need faith in God. its a big test. turmoil in the head. its not just me alone walking.

i looked at Jeremiah 29:11. used very often. but i read on. and yeah, call upon God. pray. God will listen. and we WILL find God. God granted me peace and put people around me. thank you for those who have listened and been with me. i'm really grateful. its not easy at all.

Jeremiah 29:11-13
'11 For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. 12 Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. 13 You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.'

1 comment:

siew wai said...

:) i will pray . forgot to mention that, truly ocf has been blessed so much by God through u. i m sincere when i say this :)