Wednesday, July 26, 2006

holidays...

the holidays have been good. while waiting for results, watched world cup with friends in peter's house. watched movies. had friends over for dinner. church. OCF. games in friends house. got to know lots of people better.

and when my results came out, it is truly God that grant me the results. i did do my part and the rest is up to God. and for those who know me since 2nd year, who would have thought where i'll be now? going through the ups and downs and many uncertainties. and i've graduated. graduation is on 31st july. monday. 10-11.30am. everyone's invited to come at 11.30 after the ceremony ends. i think that's the time it ends.

to have come this far, i can only say that it is God who brought me through. it has been a crazy crazy journey. the disappointments, the lessons, the times. God really placed people around me, brothers and sisters in Christ. and don't think those younger didn't impact me either. they did in their own ways.

have been preparing things for my parents when they come. one of the big things is cleaning the house. but done already. so the house looks good and is clean.

No comments: