Tuesday, October 25, 2005

justin made me do it!

7 things that scare me
- heights (can fall and just die like that leh...)
- God
- parents
- things about to crawl in my ear
- stray dogs (can get rabbies)
- a crazy guy wielding a knife with AIDS
- leeches (if i see them sucking me) & insects (if they are crawling on me)

7 random facts about me
- i had and may have anger problems
- i'm shy (really... i have to force myself to meet new people)
- i'm lazy yet a perfectionist
- i like dramatic stuff
- learning from mistakeS, i became very tactful on words
- sometimes proud and emotionally driven
- am still wondering where is God leading me and what is His will for me cause i got confused. lots to grow.

7 things I hope to do before I die
- bless my parents
- grow and bless people's lives
- write songs upon songs that will praise God and that will minister and encourage God's people and people
- see and feel God's presence flowing through thousands and thousands of worshippers, just singing and praising God.
- raise a family and be a blessing to my wife
- be like King David & Moses as how they had related and had faith in God
- ask forgiveness from everyone

7 things that I can do
- play the piano and not remember what i did at some parts cause God lead me
- eat a lot
- tell lame jokes
- tear people down, yet encourage (the power of the tongue - James 3)
- be long-winded and so, forgetting to listen though i wanted to help (bleh)
- a hands-on person
- sleep anywhere

7 people who should fill this out
- Handy
- Shelley
- Nikhil
- Gillian
- Zhi Yong
- Lai Kuan
- Raymond Lim

1 comment:

Kuanniewong said...

warhh..be a blessing to your wife? you married already meh?? HAHAHAHHAHAHHHHH