Sunday, October 02, 2005

ebay...

i have to admit i've been wanting a new phone but have been refusing (one of my extreme habits against materialism) for a long time also.
to one of my first experiences of E-bay. was looking for a new phone cause the charging capabilities of my first and faithful 3310 seems to be failing.

it is a total big waste of time and distraction. fortunately i had studied earlier. but still, there was a waste of time not being able to concentrate though i had set my alarm to alert me on the dying minutes before the bidding closes.

and 3 times i was outbidded on the last 15 seconds (though i also did employ the same dirty tactics). man... was so angry(it was a wise time not to touch me. carter was laughing seeing my expression). it was not only about not getting a good deal but that my time waiting for it was wasted. there was also wondering, is there another better deal. and after 3 times failing, i decided that the last time have to come and no more.

so i won the bid(still guilty of such tactics). the price isn't that good. i probably got the lesser of a good deal compared to the previous deals. crap. but, its good. new phone should be coming soon. yay!
for a 6021, A$190. i really hope it was a good deal. if not, i'm in big trouble and had better earn back that money.
(drafted this post 3 days ago)

oh yeah, and i also got a digital camera full of accessories too. it was a clearance. and very cheap too. haha...

No comments: