Sunday, November 21, 2004

pull and stretch....

just icqed with my mother.

my father is not feeling well. sick. having palpitations. going on medication, but without enough rest, it won't make a difference. already had 3 busy weekends and not enough time to rest. mother says its pretty bad. my father took medicine and is just sitting on the chair, and waiting for the palpitations to stop. and still got to go to work tomorrow.

my mother is very tired and burnt out from housework, and having to take care of my father, and church work as well. my sister also having the same thing. just came back from a church retreat, and having to clean up the house, the car, my dog, my dog's food which was eaten by the crows and the crows messed up the whole patio and car. stupid crows. you'll see my catapult again when i come home. you will remember me.

my dog is dying. very sick. didn't eat for the past 5 days. too weak to move. having bleeding wastes. i think it is having some internal stomach bleeding. tomorrow it will see the vet, hopefully if it lives till tomorrow. and more. 10 years old. please don't die. let me see you alive when i come home.

Lord, strengthen me. i pray to You.

pray for me...

No comments: