Monday, November 01, 2004

daylight savings & the heart for others...

man, it is just one hour but it does kind of affect. maybe it's just peculiar me. was seriously like dizzy and no idea what happenned to me. want to study! want to study! but i didn't feel so good and had a headache. slept at 10pm. got woken up at 12.50am, couldn't sleep till 4 or 5 am. so i did some work. then woke up at 11 am. did work. went for lunch. came back. was really dizzy and headache and i slept. slept till 6.45pm. fortunately, elaine called me and woke me up. my body felt so like out of shape, and the internal organs are like aching.

funny stuff. anyway, handy came over to study. did study. but also did diverted for some times. my knee is healing. but yes, still not that good. less pain though. handy brought over a packet of starburst jellies for me. was really nice of him. a great brother. and he's like giving it to gillian and sarah also (that's what i know). an angel that we need during our exam times.

trying to work hard and all. let's help each other and uphold each other as friends and brothers and sisters in Christ amidst the exams and all. everyone's going through a hard time. let's not forget about the heart for others.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

keeping you in prayer...keep running till the end of the line....its the last 100 meters!!! (Joyce)