Thursday, October 28, 2004

toughness...

things have been pretty tough on me. and it really test me in many ways. i guess that would be the same for the many who are taking exams and going through tough periods of their own. i just try to smile more, and be of cheer to others and to look on the bright side and put my worries and fears away.

at times, i'm like, i've had enough. i'm too tired to take in anymore stuff. at other times, i will want to push more. i don't want to give up. it is tough, wondering when will i get to see sunshine again. i had many realizations lately. some which are scary, some which are amazing. but that will be for another time.

i need strength. i need to pray. i need to cast my cares and worries at God's feet and to focus on God's face.

Lord, help me to pray earnestly with my heart. i come to you, weak hearted, painful leg, worn out. it is hard, Lord. so many times i feel like giving up, like i can't take it anymore. weary. help me to continue to trust in You. and to cast my cares at Your feet. forgive me, Lord for the many times i didn't pray, for the many times i have sinned and for the bad thoughts.

strengthen me Lord, that i may be able to do my best and study and be of good spirit and a good witness. help me to take foolishness away from me, and grant me wisdom. i always want to learn and grow that i may serve You more. but things just seem different. i have no idea why. i try, Lord, to learn and grow. to remember You always. as a Father and friend.

Lord, help me with things with my parents. its a problem that's, yeah, unique for my own. i thank you for people you have placed around me. fill me with your joy. the joy of the Lord. grant me good rest. and heal me. help me as i go through this phase, that i may concentrate and do and give my best. i feel scared Lord that the same thing will happen again. please grant me calmness. all this i pray in Jesus name, Amen.

No comments: