Sunday, October 17, 2004

God moulding me...

yes, it is the emotional melancholic and deep thinking complicated side of me. but before anything else, i want to thank all of the people who have been praying for me, asking me how i am, and friends that i get to talk to, who have been encouraging me, and expressing concern. thank you. every little bit counts.

i am not fully fine. but feel much better. the decision was tough, yes. but i have chosen to go for convention. and then later had struggles with parents. was really sad about it. that's where the mind boggling square of non-decipherable words was typed. had good days and tough days.

i am not emotionally strong. that's one of my weakness. i realised that the things i'm going through this semester, is really testing me a lot emotionally. God is moulding me. and i will persevere. it is not easy. i try to have faith and to trust God more. pushing each day. wanting to break free. and succeed. besides exams and assignments, there is also the emotional side. the whole package. i will make it a an extra point to always consciously be learning and growing and making sure that i'm walking in God's path.

'Consider it pure joy, my brothers, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith develops perseverance. Perseverance must finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything. ' James 1:3-4

For Prayer: exams on Nov 8, 11, 15. wisdom. strength. discipline. courage. spiritual walk with God.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I loved that verse the day Gillian showed it to me. It's so good! --emowoman