Monday, August 10, 2009

neck ache...

its all coming back to me now...
no song, but real aches. neck ache. very bad. this is not good. i think my body can't rest and is too tense. that usually happens with stress and too much to do. i did manage to cool and calm down but perhaps that is a mini percentage compared to the rest of the the tense moments.

God please heal me and take the pain away.
working in pain the whole day today and still in pain.
cannot afford to take leave cause of the work.

my new perfume is salonpas and yoko yoko.

i hope it gets better tomorrow (tues). please pray for me. going to China next week and definitely not prepared fully yet.

2 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Perhaps sitting too long in front of the computer. The neck stiffness can lead to shoulder stiffness and also restricts blood flow to brain. You may feel easily tired. Try Tung Shin Hospital Chinese Massage. It helps.