Wednesday, June 06, 2007

my work?



here's 2 pictures from my colleague's handphone. Sony Ericsson Cybershot. thanks to him.

so here's a picture of me in my workplace.
i was relaxing a bit. it was after lunch. and you can see Wilson, the tennis ball.

when i say i'm blessed with a good working environment, yeah, i can do things like these.

flat screen? yeah... state-of-the-art PC's. every other PC is slower than the office PC. but when i do work, my PC is slow. that's the heaviness of data i have.
phone books under the flat screen? yeah.. need that for my neck. so that i'm always looking straight to the screen.

that's my manager sitting behind me. my colleague and i are always laughing and saying that my manager really got high tolerance to bear us. i'm 23 and the youngest in office.

the teddy bear? all the girls have their bears and their cubicle is quite filled up. so i brought my green bear to fill up and decorate my place. the guys place quite empty. i'm sure some or many will remember it in Adelaide. hahaha.... must brighten up also in office. (extra add-in's and rephrasing of sentences due to 'a comment'. hahahaha)

and of course, with great PC's, comes great responsibility and great WORK too.

1 comment:

Flo Flo said...

"all the girls have their bears, so i brought my green bear."

Are you implying that you are a girl? Hc, we have a serious problem here...