Sunday, October 29, 2006

what internet...

my internet is going up and down like waves. its a sucky thing...
that explains why i don't post that often. for now.... haha

anyway, worked on thurs and fri. i really thought sat was wednesday cause it was hari raya holidays on mon-weds.

in church, i was talking to jessica and i realised... hmmm... i have always been talking about praying and not making rash decisions and just jump into any ministry. i do pray about it and all, but i thought again... okay... i got to draw a deadline now and decide. i hope i wasn't taking it too lightly and that it didn't slip my mind.

i am starting to 'see' where does God want me to be and even more, WHY he twist my life and point me back home in the first place.
i always ask, 'God, what are you doing? can you please tell me?' (must be polite mah...)
yet again, i'm trying to pray harder for more signs/confirmations. i'm quite hard to be convinced. but more of wanting to be sure that God wants me to go there...
ah well, the struggles we have...

there's a video compiled about the GCF camp 2006 made by david ting.
- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-3_4XqhT9CM

P.S. i got to sing that song man.. i still don't know whose my GA.
(sung to the tune of, 'Don't they know its the end of the world?')
Why doesn't my G.A. like me?
Why doesn't he care at all?
Don't he know i exist in this camp?
The camp is going to end soon....

and someone asked me on the last lunch, 'no GA ah? then how?'
well, i don't mind... but i replied, 'oh.. its okay.. with all the angels around me, its good enough.' hahahahaha....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

haha! yeah, think there are more un-named angels around you than your 4 day camp GA...hehe. cheer up man!

hmm...are you grappling with the decision to come back to homeland?