Monday, April 03, 2006

busy....

woooh...

busy busy.... as much as i'd not want it, i think it's good and better for me. ensuring that i am doing work and not remaining idle.

explaining even more why there are less writings and also less time of deeper ponderings.

having a 40% test on friday morning and then it is off to easter camp later in the evening. i'll just pack my bags in between the time slots.

half my grade for International Finance is determined on friday. what a 'cool' thought!

amidst the busy-ness, i know it is God strengthening me and bringing me a step through each day.

memories? ee leon left today. drove to melbourne. 7 started off in lincoln in OCF. one by one gone. now, one left in OCF. me.

really sad to see ee leon go. he was my discipler. he will still be. we know it never ends.
had a gathering in Min's place. was really amusing how all the oldies planned it. ee leon had other plans on sunday and we were wondering how to convince him to come and yet have it as a surprise. haha... the amount of amusing ideas... we had a meaningful farewell...

No comments: