Friday, March 17, 2006

nearly a month...

haha... it's been nearly a month i didn't write anything.

i pretty much forgotten about the blog. but there was once or twice that it crossed my mind. have been concentrating on fitting into my uni schedule and putting my heart into my studies.

it has been good. but then i fell behind a bit. starting not to understand things now.
completed and handed in my summer course group project today. phew! a big big relief. we had a month to do it. but thanks to my group mates, they gave me so much stress in the last 2 weeks and even extra extra stress on the last 4 days before the due date today. (its only the end of week 3)

i don't really want to blame them but you know those times when you have done your part and did all you can, and the rest is really for all the others to do? that's how i felt. i looked at what i was in, i could somehow guess what would be ahead for the last week before the due date. i guess work life could be like that. so i just smile. just deal with it. do my best. do everything i can. even if its 80% of the work load.

i looked at my subjects this time. its tough. its going to be an interesting semester. somehow, i felt that my past 3 years of ups and downs, have been preparing me and this last semester is a test of all the 3 years. not just education but also the choices i make, the discerning, the focus, the concentration, the priorities.

thank you God. in the midst of tiredness, i really feel your presence. i just know it.

When i look into Your holiness,
When i gaze into Your loveliness,
When all things that surround
become shadows in the light of You,
-an old old song-

No comments: